1. I hitchhiked to preschool when I was 3 years old because apparently I missed the bus.
2. When I was in first grade I broke Mathew Orser's finger because he took my crayons.
2. In third grade my teacher voted me "most likely to succeed" .. However I'm not entirely sure what that means when you are only 7.
3. During my fifth grade parent/teacher conference my parents were informed that I was under the impression there were three ways of life... The right way, the wrong way and of course "my way".
4. I attended 6 different schools between 7-12th grade.
5. I got into a fender bender with your Grandma Pauline's car learning to park in a shopping mall in South Florida. I thought an apology would be good enough.... I assure you it wasn't.
6. Apparently I was a major pain in the ass growing up :-)
7. My first puppy was a German Shepherd named Brandy.
8. My first job was at the Pawling YMCA where I worked in the kitchen with all my girlfriends from school.
9. I decided to move out at 18 when my parents told me I had to pay rent and would still have a curfew...
10. I purchased my very first brand new car when I was 21... 2 months later it was stolen from a gas station when I left it running and went inside.
11. When I was 23 I decided I wanted to be surfer chic and sell hot dogs on the beach in my bikini... I don't have good balance and moved back to CT...
12. At 26 I decided that working in corporate America was definitely not for me... So I quit my job to become a bartender.
13. I've decided that you should never really know what happened between 26 & 30.
14. I've also decided that maybe you should spend most of your time taking after your father....
15. I honestly did not "grow up" or feel like an adult until the day you were born...
16 Before we bought our Minivan I used to own a Mini Cooper... Super cool fast little car that I highly recommend each of you drive/own at some point in your life.
17. I did have a wonderful career before you were born that I miss sometimes... but only because it allowed me the opportunity to get dressed and wear high heels every day.
18. PJ's and sweatpants do not make a woman feel sexy....
19. I love being a stay at home but you should know that most days... actually everyday I have no idea what I am doing.
20. My one secret little wish is that you would all team together in the morning ... Give a little warning alarm ...and then go back to sleep for 2 more hours. Everyday.. That would be perfect!
20. I was terrified the first time I had to spend the entire day alone with all of you. Sometimes I still am...
21. The first three months after you were born I'm pretty sure your father & I only got about 2 hours of sleep.... total
22. Suffering from severe exhaustion, panic and stress I kicked your Grandma Pauline out in the middle of a snow storm when she tried to tell me that it wasn't a good idea to have a glass of wine.
23. Luckily for her your father came home and lucky for me that she is the most understanding and forgiving mom on the planet.... besides me. *Always remember that.
24. No matter where you are, what you need, who you are with... I promise I will always be here for you.
25. You are the most important thing in the world to me.
Today, tomorrow and forever.... I love you.